Text from page 6:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
:UWT 'l'IZ'2'? lJIlTlJl'l lJl'lDLlJJ'l l'l3J'? HU
3 al TXTR
Why closl thou forget us forever,
and forsake us lor all time?
T HAS always been youth's prerogative to question. All informa-
tion can be gleaned through the elementary question and answer
process. In our youth our simple questions on mundane topics were
easily answered by our superiors. "Why is the sky blue?" Now, our
quest for knowledge and understanding has grown deeper. We read
of inexplicable, irrational acts in the newspapers and we question.
And there is no answer. lf, however, our questioning is to cease there
is no hope for an answer to evolve. lf there is nothing asked there
can be no answer given. lt is to the eternal question that we dedi-
cate this book in the hope that some day mankind's actions will not
prompt the question "Why?"