Text from page 12:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
Foreign Language Department
'-:sv - ,af 3 ,
Miss MARION S. MTS- ROBERT P'
Westem Maryland CHITOU College
Colleges French Miss Moore explains the conjugation of Latin H-
I,II, Algebra II. an irregular verb.
N.S.C of La. .
Spanish I, English Mrs. Varley lectures on the translation of
111, "The Aeneid."
I V rrr: wing' A 2
l"""' A .X li 5 .
. 5 ' ' J ' lll,
gr g ,a,., I 1
Mrs. BRANCHE H. Miss EDITH W. Miss JACQUELINE Mr. WALLACE R
PHILLIPS, Jr. MATTHEWS MCMURRIAN DUYER
U. of N. Carolinag
Miss Gray and members
of the choir rehearse,,for
the Winter Carnival.
Miss MARY GRAY
of Musicg Music,
ics, English II.
Mr. R. FRANKLIN
Mr. Purnell points out