Text from page 78:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
VARSITY CHEERLEADERS-MISS GERMAINE MIRAGLIA
TOP ROW: J. Wilcox, L. Strong, E. McCulloch. SECOND ROW: S. Clark, D. Wilson, J.
Lewis. BOTTOM ROW: K. Mason, P. Lewis, captain, J. Glezen.
Varsity and J.V. cheerleading squads un-
der the direction of Miss Miraglia were
active at all football and basketball
games during the 1968-69 season. On
Feb. 28 they sponsored Parents Night
during which basketball players' parents
and parents of cheerleaders were given
a picture of each team. They also made
plans to sponsor a dance later in the
year at the senior high school.
JUNIOR VARSITY CHEERLEADERS-MISS GERMAINE MIRAGLIA
TOP ROW! J. Clark, L. Leahy, J. Baldwin. SECOND ROW! J. Abbott, N.
Tymeson, Captain. BOTTOM ROW: B. Fortunato, D. Knowlden, D. Wade.