Text from page 14:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
First row: Mrs. James A, Parker, Francis A, Jennings, Mrs. George S. Davis, Ralph Overman.
Second row: Herman White, Royall Brothers, Glenwood C. Meads.
On May 15, 1925 the first graduation was held at Weeksville High School, with
seven members receiving diplomas. The motto of the class was "Keep at it. " Their
colors were green and white. Three members of the class, Marguerite Brothers, Royall
Brothers, and Glenwood Meads, went to Chapel Hill that year to debate in the state
contest. Three members of the class are still in Pasquotank County -- Marguerite Bro-
thers, now Mrs. George Davisg Francis A. Jennings: and Royall Brothers. Glenwood C.
Meads is the only member of the class who is deceased. Herman White and Ada White
now Mrs. James A. Parker, are now living in Western North Carolina, and Ralph Over-
man is in Virginia.”