Text from page 10:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
CJUR BCARD OF EDUCATION
Riff i?iO5T'a2aga.x,113r.V1j5g533rfj Alamo Mamws,
Newliqaii' rliifghiiarfif. Harold Orchafd-
Mr, 0 fl '
Mr. Harvey Smith
The "unsung heroes" of the Union Springs Central School are the nine mem'
bers of the Board of Education. They give hundreds of hours of service annually
without even one penny of reimbursement for the time sacrificed from personal busi-
ness or for the expense of travel to the many meetings they must attend. Their eager-
ness to learn the duties and res onsibilities of their office, their interest in the girls
and boys of our community, andatheir willingness to put service to their school ahead
of personal gain and pleasure merit the respect and gratitude of every resident of
the school district.
6 U. S. C. S. SPEED THE ECHOES RINGING AT THY CALI”