Text from page 15:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
3. Competitive Sports Award: Awarded the Company with the high-
est number of total points in the sports events.
, g . Blackand White
I i Red and White
' ' V,,lVw i
sports streamers are carried
3 . ' 1 5-.
f 1' .iff
4. Academic Excellence: To win the Academic Excellence Award,
a Company must win the Academic Award, attain an overall aca-
demic mark of 3.50 and be in the upper half of the training group
7. Brigade Award: The Brigade Award is presented to that gradu-
ation company having the highest overall average for the entire
. 5' 1 f V f if , 37.
, f 4. . , K V. H.,,3.,,
A Perpetual Military Efficiency trophy
B Perpetual Academic Excellence trophy
C Perpetual Athletic Excella nce trophy
10. The winning Companies number and Company commanders
name is engraved on these trophies.
11. Infantry Flag: Daily award forthe best Company passing in re-