Text from page 16:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
, I N
Ancient Edinburgh Castle in Scotland proved of interest to many. In North Ireland buses
took us to Belfast, where the query, "Any gum, churn?" was constantly on the lips of young-
sters. Dances were f requent, liberty good, and some discovered that Irish Whisky can be really
very potent stuff! Many will, of course, never forget the British girls in uniform, the WAAFIS,
XWRENS, and the ATS. Anglo-American relations reached a new high level of activity.