High-Resolution, Full Color Images Available Online
Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
View College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
Browse our digital annual library spanning centuries
Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
Page 10 text:
Here are Your Hi hlight
7. School begins, seniors take over
8. Fun ends, homework begins
15. Mazenblue gets underway, individual pictures taken
16. St. Joe trips Godwin Heights, 20-13
20-21. Iowa tests versus SJHS- Iowa tests win!
23. Bears romp over Chicago Roosevelt, 27-0
25. Senior boys peroxide hair
St. Joe meets Grand Haven in scoreless tie
6 Stagestruck Seniors tryout for "Down to Earth"
7 Bears scalp Dowagiac Chiefs, 14-12, in the Mudbowl
10 Junior Class magazine sale goes over the top
13 Marching band festival at Buchanan
18. Holland outscores Bears, 32-14
27-28. MEA, flrst long weekend
28 St. Joe shears South Haven Rams, 33-7
Niles Vikings trip St. Joe, 21-7
Police entertain at Sock Hop-served its Halloween purpose
4. Buchanan bucks Bears, 13-7
9. Upperclassmen inquire into the future-College Night
18-19. Seniors present "Down to Earth", Cast and Crew entertained at GiImore's
23. Thanksgiving Assembly-second long week end
29. Bears open cage season on right foot-Grand Haven defeated, 57-55
1. School goes iuvenileg lollipop craze arrives
3. Bears defeat Kendallville, 70-52
7:60 Show-the band goes South of the Border
Bears romp over Buchanan, 54-39
10. Chicago Dunbar downs Bears, 67-62
15. Seniors are measured for caps and gowns
16. St. Joe triumphs over Niles, 67-51
21. Santa Claus Buursma arrives with his ack
Winter Wonderland Dance at Elks Club
27. Bears down Holland, 74-53
Page 9 text:
'LLL 1 Q
-we ' R '
- ' .. ' f
7- Akhk: wir: .-,. .fi-nv - 5 X F
a I n t O S I C I g a n .:k, K..: 5 ws? . ,
num is nn
Travel iust 3.5 miles away from Saint Joseph,
down Rocky Gap Road, and you will come to
Rocky Gap Park. Here you will find privacy
lyou hopel and a moonlit view of Lake Michigan.
One block from the main thoroughfare I- , ,Q .,
is sure smear, the heart of saint 1.4 fyjgfg -
Joseph. To the high school crowd, it ' 51325-'S ,K ' ' '
suggests Friday nights at the Patio, a ' 'N S" lfff"Q -9 N
soda at Gillespie's, formals at the Hat ' 'Q
Box, an afternoon's shopping at Rimes',
buying a new suit at Blake's or Ger-
sonde's, and cruising around town in a
newly acquired convertible.
y Scenic Beauty
Once a main commercial waterway for southwestern Michigan, today the Saint .loseph
River serves as a playground for those who enioy the outdoors. For all, it presents
beautiful scenic views changing with the seasons, to the fisherman, it offers a string of
carp and an occasional bass, to the Country Club golfer, it gives a reminder of a lost
ball on No. 8, and to the teenager it recalls leisure hours at Riverview.
Page 11 text:
of I955- 956
3. School resumes- back to the salt mines
6. Holland Christian stops St. Joe, 62-60
6-7. Mixed Chorus presents "The Lowland Sea"
13. Bears whip Dowagiac Chiefs, 54-31
17. Senior boys grow beards
20. Semester ends - linal exams - Down with education!
20. Bears outscore Holland, 67-64
23. New semester begins -On with education!
24. Muskegon Catholic Central falls to the Bears, 75-53
27. Holland Christian edges St. Joe, 64-61
3. Bears swamp Buchanan,
4. St. Joe stops Grand
10. Bears push by Niles,
11. Heartbeat held for Twin
17. Bears trimmed by Dowa- i
18. Student Council Variety
Show Financial Success
24. St. Joe runs over Mus-
kegon Catholic Central,
24. Sharon Ruthsatz entertains
a "few friends" at a
in A 'E 3 slumber party
24-25. Lost Weekend!!!
2. Band and Orchestra take "firsts" at District Contest ,W
7. Tournaments begin, Bears lick Buchanan, 57-44 9'
10. Bears win District, Dowagiac taken, 47-44
15. Career Day! Time Marches On
16. SJHS defeats Allegan in Regionals
17. Bears bow out of tournaments, lose to State High
23. Benton Harbor exchange assembly
24. Thespians go to Kalamazoo
30. Easter Assembly and Vacation - Five days of Freedom
9. School resumes
13. County Institute-twenty-four for free
21. State Contests for band and orchestra at
27-28. Junior Class presents Tattletale
11. Orchestra Concert - Sweet strings sing
19. Prom - who needs money?
30. Memorial Day Holiday
Lats week of Senior classes and tests
3. Baccalaureate Sunday
4. Senior Picnic- Who will get a bath this
7. ws happy time! COMMENCEMENT
8. Summer vacation begins
Suggestions in the St Joseph High School - Crescent Yearbook (St Joseph, MI) collection:
Are you trying to find old school friends, old classmates, fellow servicemen or shipmates? Do you want to see past girlfriends or boyfriends? Relive homecoming, prom, graduation, and other moments on campus captured in yearbook pictures. Revisit your fraternity or sorority and see familiar places. See members of old school clubs and relive old times. Start your search today!
Looking for old family members and relatives? Do you want to find pictures of parents or grandparents when they were in school? Want to find out what hairstyle was popular in the 1920s? E-Yearbook.com has a wealth of genealogy information spanning over a century for many schools with full text search. Use our online Genealogy Resource to uncover history quickly!
Are you planning a reunion and need assistance? E-Yearbook.com can help you with scanning and providing access to yearbook images for promotional materials and activities. We can provide you with an electronic version of your yearbook that can assist you with reunion planning. E-Yearbook.com will also publish the yearbook images online for people to share and enjoy.
Material on this website is protected by copyright laws of the United States and international treaties.
No protected images or material on this website may be copied or printed without express authorization.