Text from page 16:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
Jim Stark gets the proiector ready for a movie in Seventh grade social
Exercise period is led three times a week by Mr. Warrick.
Variety of Classes
The class schedule at St. James is varied and
offers the students everything from Earth Science,
to world history, to French. Each student in the
Upper School takes five classes including science,
math, social studies, English, and French.
12 Mr. Erickson helps Matt Brovvn during study hall.
Mr. Douglas and Mr. Pullen examine the video tape machine”