Text from page 14:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
241. ALBERTA PELLETE-"BRlCKEY" is a Winsome lass whose complexion and hair
are the envy of all her girl friends. Interested in art. Is very fond of all athletics and
Lynne. Junior Drama League. Art staff of the Annual. Therapon.
242. FLORENCE PERKINS-One usually thinks of Florence as "Miss Perkins." One
of our dignified Seniors who liked Chemistry and starred in it.
243. CLEMENTINE PHARES-Although Clementine has been in Shortridge only a year,
she has made quite a number of friends. A prominent member of the Junior Drama
League. Talented in Expression.
244. LARO PIERCE-Star in politics. Ran for junior vice-presidencey under cognomen
of "Sahara" Dandy fellow. Lieut., R. O. T. C. Went to Camp Custer.
245. KENDALL PIERSON-One of the quiet sort of fellows who means business.
Biology assistant and "buddie" of Hillis Howie.
246. DOROTHY POINDEXTER-One of our most interesting girls and most enthusi-
astic gymnastsg always seems to have up her sleeve a plan for a good time. Vice-
president of the Physiography Club. All-star basket ball team, '21. All-star hockey
team, '20. Girls' Rilie Corps.
247. VIVIAN POLLARD-Possesses stick-to-itivencss enough for two, as well as lots of
common sense. A very attractive girl with'many friends. A girl glowing with healthg
delights in helping around the house.
248. PAUL PONTIUS-A corking good fellow. One of the creditable veterans of Short-
ridge. Popular with all.
249. ELLA POPE-"Shorty" liked S. H. S. so well that she came back to spend her
Senior year with us after quite a long absence. A cute little girl whose good looks
and personality seem to captivate many of the sterner sex.
250. DOROTHY POWELL-A beautiful girl of the Gibson type. Ran a mighty close
race for vice-presidency. .lust as popular as her well-known brother, Maurie.
251. ALAN POWER-Does he like the ladies? Oh, boy! You bet he does. Popular with
the boys, too. A prominent member of the Wireless Club.
252. SARAH PRENTISS-A pretty bobbed-haired miss who possesses one of those
much-envied, musicalhis it eastulin or suthulin?-accents. Close friend of Helen
Gandall. Forsook Tudor for Shortridge.
253. LOUIS RAINIER-The boy who is easily fussrd. Has the failing for saying funny
things when he doesn't intend to. Basket ball league team. Debating Club.
254. RUTH FOSTER RANKIN-A pretty girl whose sweet disposition has won her
many friends. One of the literary lights at Shortridge. Made high school in thrce years.
Friday's Ecliog Annual staff: Fiction Club: Art Appreciation Clubg Therapon.
255. BERNICE RATCLIFFE-Commercial star. Bernice is reserved and dignified in
her classes but enjoys a good time outside of school. An enthusiastic basket ball and
football fan. Well liked by all her fellow-students. Therapon.
256. SILAS REAGAN-Some live wire! Did anyone ever know Si when he didn't have
something to do? Has lots of business ability. One of the most popular fellows in the
class. Honor Roll. Cincinnati debating team. Senior play.
257. ELEANOR REESE-A pretty little girl with extremely mischievous brown eyes.
Always ready for a dance and a good time. Always seen with Ella Pope.
258. WILMA REESE-An accomplished musician. Played first violin in the orchestra.
Wilma is quite proficient in helping certain young men with their studies. Therapon,
Junior Drama League, Art Appreciation Club.
259. FRANCIS KATHRYN REID-Often seen with Gertrude Lewis. Hails from School
No. 50. Interested in school activities. An attractive blonde.
260. ROBERT RENICK-Bob is a fellow of unusual capabilities. Steady and sure in
his studies and popular with the ladies. Active in social life, in and out of school. A