High-Resolution, Full Color Images Available Online
Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
View College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
Browse our digital annual library spanning centuries
Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
Page 14 text:
241. ALBERTA PELLETE-"BRlCKEY" is a Winsome lass whose complexion and hair
are the envy of all her girl friends. Interested in art. Is very fond of all athletics and
Lynne. Junior Drama League. Art staff of the Annual. Therapon.
242. FLORENCE PERKINS-One usually thinks of Florence as "Miss Perkins." One
of our dignified Seniors who liked Chemistry and starred in it.
243. CLEMENTINE PHARES-Although Clementine has been in Shortridge only a year,
she has made quite a number of friends. A prominent member of the Junior Drama
League. Talented in Expression.
244. LARO PIERCE-Star in politics. Ran for junior vice-presidencey under cognomen
of "Sahara" Dandy fellow. Lieut., R. O. T. C. Went to Camp Custer.
245. KENDALL PIERSON-One of the quiet sort of fellows who means business.
Biology assistant and "buddie" of Hillis Howie.
246. DOROTHY POINDEXTER-One of our most interesting girls and most enthusi-
astic gymnastsg always seems to have up her sleeve a plan for a good time. Vice-
president of the Physiography Club. All-star basket ball team, '21. All-star hockey
team, '20. Girls' Rilie Corps.
247. VIVIAN POLLARD-Possesses stick-to-itivencss enough for two, as well as lots of
common sense. A very attractive girl with'many friends. A girl glowing with healthg
delights in helping around the house.
248. PAUL PONTIUS-A corking good fellow. One of the creditable veterans of Short-
ridge. Popular with all.
249. ELLA POPE-"Shorty" liked S. H. S. so well that she came back to spend her
Senior year with us after quite a long absence. A cute little girl whose good looks
and personality seem to captivate many of the sterner sex.
250. DOROTHY POWELL-A beautiful girl of the Gibson type. Ran a mighty close
race for vice-presidency. .lust as popular as her well-known brother, Maurie.
251. ALAN POWER-Does he like the ladies? Oh, boy! You bet he does. Popular with
the boys, too. A prominent member of the Wireless Club.
252. SARAH PRENTISS-A pretty bobbed-haired miss who possesses one of those
much-envied, musicalhis it eastulin or suthulin?-accents. Close friend of Helen
Gandall. Forsook Tudor for Shortridge.
253. LOUIS RAINIER-The boy who is easily fussrd. Has the failing for saying funny
things when he doesn't intend to. Basket ball league team. Debating Club.
254. RUTH FOSTER RANKIN-A pretty girl whose sweet disposition has won her
many friends. One of the literary lights at Shortridge. Made high school in thrce years.
Friday's Ecliog Annual staff: Fiction Club: Art Appreciation Clubg Therapon.
255. BERNICE RATCLIFFE-Commercial star. Bernice is reserved and dignified in
her classes but enjoys a good time outside of school. An enthusiastic basket ball and
football fan. Well liked by all her fellow-students. Therapon.
256. SILAS REAGAN-Some live wire! Did anyone ever know Si when he didn't have
something to do? Has lots of business ability. One of the most popular fellows in the
class. Honor Roll. Cincinnati debating team. Senior play.
257. ELEANOR REESE-A pretty little girl with extremely mischievous brown eyes.
Always ready for a dance and a good time. Always seen with Ella Pope.
258. WILMA REESE-An accomplished musician. Played first violin in the orchestra.
Wilma is quite proficient in helping certain young men with their studies. Therapon,
Junior Drama League, Art Appreciation Club.
259. FRANCIS KATHRYN REID-Often seen with Gertrude Lewis. Hails from School
No. 50. Interested in school activities. An attractive blonde.
260. ROBERT RENICK-Bob is a fellow of unusual capabilities. Steady and sure in
his studies and popular with the ladies. Active in social life, in and out of school. A
Page 13 text:
l E-bas cunmznnncnmig
'T E lhzr N142 Kvffghmnlg Emma
E- 1 -
li: N ,Q 1 ' '
5 ' L' ,' .1 v '
new JFTIE Pull UFTEE Jfagins
' 4-E mums Hmm WF Flmvcfmfmf
- U anus UF FHMEZUDVES UTI:
Hvms Emma, In SJEREE R710 sn
lpznag-THEY shaun THE DEPTE uv
Ima DESEHTEIUUM VMU1-ITWZTZ hvmns-
UF Ind? c'nrseaf- I n such SPARK
ns TEE',vvE THE Class nFm.n,memm1
nun Uma nwnvarlmwzn ET: Hnnunl
Page 15 text:
xx Q-we-""' 3
Suggestions in the Shortridge High School - Annual Yearbook (Indianapolis, IN) collection:
Are you trying to find old school friends, old classmates, fellow servicemen or shipmates? Do you want to see past girlfriends or boyfriends? Relive homecoming, prom, graduation, and other moments on campus captured in yearbook pictures. Revisit your fraternity or sorority and see familiar places. See members of old school clubs and relive old times. Start your search today!
Looking for old family members and relatives? Do you want to find pictures of parents or grandparents when they were in school? Want to find out what hairstyle was popular in the 1920s? E-Yearbook.com has a wealth of genealogy information spanning over a century for many schools with full text search. Use our online Genealogy Resource to uncover history quickly!
Are you planning a reunion and need assistance? E-Yearbook.com can help you with scanning and providing access to yearbook images for promotional materials and activities. We can provide you with an electronic version of your yearbook that can assist you with reunion planning. E-Yearbook.com will also publish the yearbook images online for people to share and enjoy.
Material on this website is protected by copyright laws of the United States and international treaties.
No protected images or material on this website may be copied or printed without express authorization.