Text from page 17:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
rg ' 'Q 'W 'll-1 ' 7-1
R.M. C. Review Advertising Section
. . i
r air '
g:g:3:5:5:5:5gE323 .-.,, .,,. , ., 5-iff" -' 61112:-... f4,:2: g5E,:,
,of.v:fcv,,k'. , .. . V, .. . .... .. .-.w '- -A M :-' 4 ,
General the Honourable A.G.L. McNaughton, speaking during cere-
monies at Camp Shilo where he opened "Fort Dauphin", one of the
new barrack blocks at the Camp. Immediately behind General Mc-
Naughton CL and RD are Colonel D. Menard CNo. 22903 Com-
mandant, Shilo Garrison, and Major-General N. E. Rodger CNO.
18145, G.O.C. Prairie Command.
The Royal Military College of Canada
the Graduating Class of 1954”