Text from page 5:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
Above: Marilyn Heuermann, Mary Lou Roush, and Carol Fette have faraway looks in their
eyes as they put the finishing touches on "Lady Fall."
Three years of art and a course in crafts are offered in the Art
Department. Apart from satisfying the class requirements, the are stu-
dents are constantly called upon to provide posters, bulletin board decora-
tions, and to assist in numerous other projects. The work they produce
gives evidence of the exact training given by the art teacher, Sister Mary
Below: Sister Mary Therese is very definite in directing the use of the silk screen for the
Art book covers, however, all the turpentine did not arrive at its proper destination. Beverly
was a bit shaky!