Text from page 13:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
1,1 it df
' ,A,, A
.. F 1-V
, ,, A ,
,g f ,-
vw .. '
Languages offered at Plymouth High include three years
of English, Latin, and French. The English course combines
grammer, composition, and literature. In the Latin classes
the Works of Caesar and Virgil, among others are translated.
In French, emphasis is placed upon speaking the language.
ig 4 2
V 1 ,
Q, I if , f.
Sz 'V ' fb ff
23, , ' f f' 'Q
, , 4 9, - -,s ,
Q- l fm 1. w -- f
'+I V 2 ,,. . , .,,. . .,
5 i , , A:gg:,..,.:pq 5 hzpll a
19 at ,
A 1 , ' .af ,fn H-
' 3--K , nh
if M ,ff ' 5 W .,,. , A
' X, ii -' '
f" , X ,V is " ,
- at A
, gl, 1 , . 1.3. , Msgs-5,-A 3 W:
A ' . -,-. .