High-Resolution, Full Color Images Available Online
Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
View College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
Browse our digital annual library spanning centuries
Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
Page 142 text:
$4., c - - jLjd-s
' r Omoity and Sen e Always
4 ' - - ,v ,.
One Hundred Thirty
Page 141 text:
9. 'Nothcr birthday party.
10. Red Howorth drops a flat in music class.
11. Bird Bath. More hieroglyphics.
12. Fat Williams: “Hows your oil?”
Pat Harvey: “Fine. How's you all?”
13. Stoogie Graves makes his debut.
14. Quccnie May gets a cake from home.
15. Omah—Ouch, scusc pleze.
16. Pres. Pate forgets his hat.
17. College Parade.
20. Fifteen below, too cold to record scandal, no matter how hot.
21. Ethic tells boys how to play basketball.
22. Art and Dustie quit.
23. Boys go to picture show in pajamas.
24. Tests and more tests. Wish faculty had to take 'em.
25. Omaha Auto Show.
26. College Dance. Best of the year, or have wc agreed on that once before?
27. Stas leaves. The Belle of Edgar arrives.
28. Register. Open house at dorm.
29. First classes. Charlie takes Sandin and cast to Humboldt.
30. Last of January.
1. First of Feb.
2. Resolutions go the way of all good resolutions.
3. Every one in school tired out.
4. Willie Shcelcy says, "Merrily, merrily, life is but a dream.”
5. Parade including men's trio goes to Auburn.
6. The Little Yellow Book put out by the Girls' Club.
7. Leonard cuts a neat figure on stage, girls about mob him.
8. Music contest—two doors to dorm, Front and Back.
9. Biol, assistants have a Sat. nitc meeting. King, Trux, and c.X'assistant, Foster.
10. Dustin gets dusted off with a pine branch.
11. Missing: One prized edition—Waldo and Shumard.
12. Lion Tamers band at H. S. B. B. Game. Such carryings on in Pep Band would lead to rumors.
13. Valentines 60% more today.
14. And so Helen gets a prick from a “Bow’cn” Arrow?
15. Burke gets back to town. Sctzer leaves. k
16. Girls' Club Party. No men wanted—not much.
17. Aunt Beryl tells a bcd'timc story.
18. Sctzer gets back to town.
19. “Oh, my gosh what'll I do with my legs?”
20. Opera hits Peru and leaves every one low.
21. Geo. Wash was born tomorrow.
22. Rohrs celebrates the reunion and roars around a bit.
23. Water over a door, string to a handle.
24. Vcrra Vcrra Bad weather—Murphy says, “Ain't it fierce?"
25. Huck drives a mean truck.
26. Bus Moore don't like blonds.
27. "The Sweet Pea” is christened.
28. I hope wc have an Earthquake.
Page One Hundred Twenty-nine
Page 143 text:
1. Wc did Pat. Wall stubbed his toe at a dance and tripped Hcav Loken.
2. Tarkio presents “Hedda Gabbler.”
3. Hoggie Fenderson believes in Fords.
4. Vickers vs. Button. Earthquake hits 3rd floor.
5. Heck Jr. and Grossochmc have same idea about out of office hours.
6. Style show.
7. Adele chews gum in class. Why Adele?
8. I. Q.'s and convocation, “Growing Pains.”
9. Kats doubles up on his evenings. College Dance, swell.
10. Grand to feel free and messy?
11. Bob Cat closes—No more water hearts.
12. Sailors vs. Christians—Redding keeps time.
13. Harry loves her—he told her so—long distance.
14. Wirth wears his overcoat to go to Coatncy’s class. Afraid of absorbing too much — knowledge.
15. Crawford loses a bet. Peaches and Cream. Ruby loses something, too.
16. Mac has a heart to heart talk with Cue Ball over telephone.
17. Oldfield likes his bread toasted on all four sides.
18. Deb Walker tries to collect a 2c fine that isn't due.
19. Swellcst moon ever shone on ath-field.
20. Doc Winter comes to his 7:50 lab.
21. Dramatic Club gets a new bunch of actors—bad actors.
22. H. Irvine shows “The Foolish Virgin” around Peru.
23. Play contest in full swing.
24. Sunday. Foster's favorite funny page character is Wimpy.
25. Willie Vaughn dances back of dorm.
26. Who knows who the May Queen is?
27. “Signs of spring'"—Heav Loken with a blanket.
2S. Every one goes home—that is, most everyone.
29. Lavcrick, Pascal, and Ethington run the college—down.
30. Fraser does a bit of broadcasting.
31. Bob Cat open—Charlie looks happy. Stas is back.
1. Everybody's day. Especially yours.
2. A little Medieval torture practiced on campus.
3. 2nd Great Exodus from Convo.
4. Nixon answers a question in class.
5. Boys eat limburger, Skow couldn't take it—the limburger, of cou.'.c
6. College dance. Rain washes grass off.
7. Castle Brown's favorite funny page character is Mickey Mouse.
8. From here out don't believe too much.
9. Jim Wilson tells what a good man he is. pcckadve.
10. Blondic gets the measles.
11. Sayer and Linville get “A" on units, slip-units.
12. Edyth Mitchell tells Kingsolver she can appreciate Grade Allen.
13. W. A. A. dance last nitc. Philo-Everett tea dance.
14. Nice day—wc hope.
15. Strassburg is in love.
16. Lang ltx ks lonesome—or lost.
Pane One Hundred Thirty-one
Suggestions in the Peru State College - Peruvian Yearbook (Peru, NE) collection:
Are you trying to find old school friends, old classmates, fellow servicemen or shipmates? Do you want to see past girlfriends or boyfriends? Relive homecoming, prom, graduation, and other moments on campus captured in yearbook pictures. Revisit your fraternity or sorority and see familiar places. See members of old school clubs and relive old times. Start your search today!
Looking for old family members and relatives? Do you want to find pictures of parents or grandparents when they were in school? Want to find out what hairstyle was popular in the 1920s? E-Yearbook.com has a wealth of genealogy information spanning over a century for many schools with full text search. Use our online Genealogy Resource to uncover history quickly!
Are you planning a reunion and need assistance? E-Yearbook.com can help you with scanning and providing access to yearbook images for promotional materials and activities. We can provide you with an electronic version of your yearbook that can assist you with reunion planning. E-Yearbook.com will also publish the yearbook images online for people to share and enjoy.
Material on this website is protected by copyright laws of the United States and international treaties.
No protected images or material on this website may be copied or printed without express authorization.