High-Resolution, Full Color Images Available Online
Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
View College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
Browse our digital annual library spanning centuries
Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
Page 141 text:
9. 'Nothcr birthday party.
10. Red Howorth drops a flat in music class.
11. Bird Bath. More hieroglyphics.
12. Fat Williams: “Hows your oil?”
Pat Harvey: “Fine. How's you all?”
13. Stoogie Graves makes his debut.
14. Quccnie May gets a cake from home.
15. Omah—Ouch, scusc pleze.
16. Pres. Pate forgets his hat.
17. College Parade.
20. Fifteen below, too cold to record scandal, no matter how hot.
21. Ethic tells boys how to play basketball.
22. Art and Dustie quit.
23. Boys go to picture show in pajamas.
24. Tests and more tests. Wish faculty had to take 'em.
25. Omaha Auto Show.
26. College Dance. Best of the year, or have wc agreed on that once before?
27. Stas leaves. The Belle of Edgar arrives.
28. Register. Open house at dorm.
29. First classes. Charlie takes Sandin and cast to Humboldt.
30. Last of January.
1. First of Feb.
2. Resolutions go the way of all good resolutions.
3. Every one in school tired out.
4. Willie Shcelcy says, "Merrily, merrily, life is but a dream.”
5. Parade including men's trio goes to Auburn.
6. The Little Yellow Book put out by the Girls' Club.
7. Leonard cuts a neat figure on stage, girls about mob him.
8. Music contest—two doors to dorm, Front and Back.
9. Biol, assistants have a Sat. nitc meeting. King, Trux, and c.X'assistant, Foster.
10. Dustin gets dusted off with a pine branch.
11. Missing: One prized edition—Waldo and Shumard.
12. Lion Tamers band at H. S. B. B. Game. Such carryings on in Pep Band would lead to rumors.
13. Valentines 60% more today.
14. And so Helen gets a prick from a “Bow’cn” Arrow?
15. Burke gets back to town. Sctzer leaves. k
16. Girls' Club Party. No men wanted—not much.
17. Aunt Beryl tells a bcd'timc story.
18. Sctzer gets back to town.
19. “Oh, my gosh what'll I do with my legs?”
20. Opera hits Peru and leaves every one low.
21. Geo. Wash was born tomorrow.
22. Rohrs celebrates the reunion and roars around a bit.
23. Water over a door, string to a handle.
24. Vcrra Vcrra Bad weather—Murphy says, “Ain't it fierce?"
25. Huck drives a mean truck.
26. Bus Moore don't like blonds.
27. "The Sweet Pea” is christened.
28. I hope wc have an Earthquake.
Page One Hundred Twenty-nine
Page 140 text:
PERU AND AUBURN NEBRASKA
WE ARE PLEASED TO REFER YOU TO THE ILLUSTRATIONS IN THIS PUBLICATION AS SAMPLES OF OUR PHOTOGRAPHS
Page One Hundred Twenty'eight
Page 142 text:
$4., c - - jLjd-s
' r Omoity and Sen e Always
4 ' - - ,v ,.
One Hundred Thirty
Suggestions in the Peru State College - Peruvian Yearbook (Peru, NE) collection:
Are you trying to find old school friends, old classmates, fellow servicemen or shipmates? Do you want to see past girlfriends or boyfriends? Relive homecoming, prom, graduation, and other moments on campus captured in yearbook pictures. Revisit your fraternity or sorority and see familiar places. See members of old school clubs and relive old times. Start your search today!
Looking for old family members and relatives? Do you want to find pictures of parents or grandparents when they were in school? Want to find out what hairstyle was popular in the 1920s? E-Yearbook.com has a wealth of genealogy information spanning over a century for many schools with full text search. Use our online Genealogy Resource to uncover history quickly!
Are you planning a reunion and need assistance? E-Yearbook.com can help you with scanning and providing access to yearbook images for promotional materials and activities. We can provide you with an electronic version of your yearbook that can assist you with reunion planning. E-Yearbook.com will also publish the yearbook images online for people to share and enjoy.
Material on this website is protected by copyright laws of the United States and international treaties.
No protected images or material on this website may be copied or printed without express authorization.