High-Resolution, Full Color Images Available Online
Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
View College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
Browse our digital annual library spanning centuries
Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
Page 139 text:
11. Sanders house goes to church and to see “Cleopatra.”
14. George GABBY Gates makes an announcement in convocation.
15. Mae Christian visits C. C. C. camp at Pawnee.
16. Fri. nitc—Paul Davis and----------. Twenty'three hills on the six miles.
17. Dorm dance. Lew steps on Ruby's toe.
18. McMahon's house goes to church. Looie and the Baron stay home to study.
19. Mooney and Clark sing Strawberry Roan.
20. Chillie party, Kats reports a peppery time.
21. Sleet. Gidlcy falls for Blount. Poor sidewalk
22. Foster loses his—membership in the Club of Allied Woman Haters.
23. Dust Pan needs a good cleaning.
24. P Club Dance. Chet and Punch find Auburn Information Bureau.
25. Dean has Matrimony Vine planted on campus.
26. Grossoehme gets orders to patrol campus till 11:00.
27. Dean cats dinner out. Afraid to go home.
28. Pat tells Miller house to report at convocation.
29. Thanks for the measly ole vacation.
30. Falls City must be quite a town, and Wymore, t(x , $14.80.
1. Ruth Howe figures in front page shootings.
2. Finney gets married.
3. Lizzie Bartling wonders where swimming meet will be held.
4. Last year's Art Note B x ks are dusted off.
5. Where's Elmer? Gone to Mo.
6. Melcse Powell goes for a sleigh ride.
7. Please omit this day.
8. Dorm Dance. Notes say weather fierce.
9. Notes must have been right; have nice snow down for today.
10. We are told that no one except scholarship students should be allowed to live.
11. Scotty says good night to the boys.
12. Training School Band. Lots of vacant scats.
13. New dance piece comes out, “Walking in My Winter Underware."
14. This day reserved by the author—C. M. “Lamebrain."
15. Vivian plays Santa Claus.
16. Smith is seen weeping on Rambcrg's shoulder.
17. Just another Monday. Says who?
18. Sailors throw big house party with theme song an everything.
19. Christmas Plays.
20. Big College Dance. Orchestra earns more sweaters.
21. Spurg takes a train ride.
22. Vacation. Everyone gets Christmas cards. Fred Rohrs writes a letter. JANUARY
2. Tangle Ethington plays Zits. Stas and Co. wins.
3. Lots of Christmas candy and cigars.
4. First Basketball game. Dutch bites a hole in the towel.
5. College Dance. Best of the year.
6. Perdue looks down in the dumps.
7. Mrs. Dunning: “What, elephants on my rugs?" “No, just Blount and Gidlcy. S. Fog. Every one stays inside and throws it.
Page One Hundred Twenty-seven
Page 138 text:
PERU STATE TEACHERS COLLEGE
is maintained l v the State of Nebraska to prepare Nebraska Teachers
Well equipped laboratories—extensive library—competent instructional staff offering courses of college grade make this college the ideal place for teacher training.
Page 0»e Hundred Twenty-six
Page 140 text:
PERU AND AUBURN NEBRASKA
WE ARE PLEASED TO REFER YOU TO THE ILLUSTRATIONS IN THIS PUBLICATION AS SAMPLES OF OUR PHOTOGRAPHS
Page One Hundred Twenty'eight
Suggestions in the Peru State College - Peruvian Yearbook (Peru, NE) collection:
Are you trying to find old school friends, old classmates, fellow servicemen or shipmates? Do you want to see past girlfriends or boyfriends? Relive homecoming, prom, graduation, and other moments on campus captured in yearbook pictures. Revisit your fraternity or sorority and see familiar places. See members of old school clubs and relive old times. Start your search today!
Looking for old family members and relatives? Do you want to find pictures of parents or grandparents when they were in school? Want to find out what hairstyle was popular in the 1920s? E-Yearbook.com has a wealth of genealogy information spanning over a century for many schools with full text search. Use our online Genealogy Resource to uncover history quickly!
Are you planning a reunion and need assistance? E-Yearbook.com can help you with scanning and providing access to yearbook images for promotional materials and activities. We can provide you with an electronic version of your yearbook that can assist you with reunion planning. E-Yearbook.com will also publish the yearbook images online for people to share and enjoy.
Material on this website is protected by copyright laws of the United States and international treaties.
No protected images or material on this website may be copied or printed without express authorization.