High-Resolution, Full Color Images Available Online
Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
View College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
Browse our digital annual library spanning centuries
Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
Page 112 text:
Virginia Lkb Bykrly Anabkl Joskimi Sara E. Dunn Xkllk Folson Lena M. Gunn J. A. Hanna
LA I ’»() R A TORY ASS I ST A X TS
E. R. Burkry J. G. Hmskltink R. Si akkord
C. E. Smith . Hilda Miller Bkssik ink G. P. McGrbw
Page 111 text:
9. And “Scissors” also was exceeding wroth, and vowed a vow that not one of the heathen should escape.
10. And the Peruvians went forth to battle.
11. And of all the mighty men of Wesleyan, not a remnant has been found even until this day.
12. And lo. another pennant dwelt in the land of Beth- Peru-or.
13. And the Peruvians saw that they had done well; and they rested from their labors.
1. Now when the spring was come the young men of another tribe of the
Peruvians rose and girded themselves.
2. And the name of this tribe was Baseball-Mosa.
3. And as their brothers had gone, even so they went forth to battle.
4. And as the wind sweeps the flakes cf the snow, even so the young men of the tribe of Baseball-Mosa swept all before them.
5. And as the tornado breaks down the saplings, even so the “Tigers” cf the country of Crete, and the “Camels” of the land of Jareth-Cotnereth. and the Indians of Elk Hill, and the Kearnivores, all fell before the ycung men of the Peruvian tribe of Baseball-Mosa.
6. And a greater and a brighter, and a more important pennant, dwelt in the land of the Peruvians, in Beth-Peru-or. in the country of Nemaha. in the Kingdom of the Nebraskans.
7. And the Peruvians rejoiced with feasting and thanksgiving for many days.
1. Now there was but one coach, and his name was Scherer, and he was Grand High Mogul.
2. But the numbers of the tribe of Eootball-Mosa were one-half-score-and-threc.
3. And their names were Swenson, that is to say. “Big Swede;" and Cook and Stapleton and McReynolds and Lincoln and James and Helms and Collins and Renfro and Zink and Cartney and Stewart and Tolhurst.
4. And they were all mighty men. and valiant in battle.
5. Now the numbers of the tribe of Basket-Ball-.Mosa were one-fourth score and two.
6. And their names were Schott, that is to say. “From Shickley;" and Eg-genberger and Swenson and Meyers and Tolhurst and Beck.
7. And they were valiant men even as their brothers had been.
8. Now the numbers of the tribe of Baseball-Mosa were one-half score and
9. And their names were Carlson, that is to say, "The Captain;” and Cartney and McAdams and Swenson and Helms and Parriott and G. Beck and Eg-genberger and E. Beck and Tolhurst and Schott.
10. And they were mighty men and great in war. H.
Page 113 text:
FIRST SEMESTER. SECOND SEMESTER.
F. O. Zink. President.
C. O. Oline, Vice-President.
Grace Berry, Recording Secretary. Martha King. Corresponding Secretary. E. P. Modapp. Treasurer.
G. H. Lanphere. President.
Evelyn Van W'ickle, Vice-President. Marguerite Mohrman. Recording Secretary. Lyla V. French, Corresponding Secretary.
L. R. Hill, Treasurer.
J. H. Williams,
W. S. Cook.
W. Burrcllc, James Phillips.
Adviser, Professor W. K. Dclzell.
C. W. Smith, President.
B. E. Swenson, Vice-President.
Hazel Beck. Recording Secretary.
M. Mac Jones. Corresponding Secretary. R. R. SpafTord, Treasurer.
Glen O. Jenkins, President.
J. E. Gihncy. Vice-President Julia Van Dricl. Recording Secretary. Grace Bogardus, Corresponding Secretary.
H. M. Bcrkcy, Treasurer.
O. V. James, R. A. Sims. Gordon Beck. B. II. Rowcn, A. J. Hill,
J. A. Harris, Margaret Dunlap, II. M. Stephens, Lena Larimer,
R. R. Stewart.
Adviser, Professor F. M. Gregg.
u mired thirl ten
Suggestions in the Peru State College - Peruvian Yearbook (Peru, NE) collection:
Are you trying to find old school friends, old classmates, fellow servicemen or shipmates? Do you want to see past girlfriends or boyfriends? Relive homecoming, prom, graduation, and other moments on campus captured in yearbook pictures. Revisit your fraternity or sorority and see familiar places. See members of old school clubs and relive old times. Start your search today!
Looking for old family members and relatives? Do you want to find pictures of parents or grandparents when they were in school? Want to find out what hairstyle was popular in the 1920s? E-Yearbook.com has a wealth of genealogy information spanning over a century for many schools with full text search. Use our online Genealogy Resource to uncover history quickly!
Are you planning a reunion and need assistance? E-Yearbook.com can help you with scanning and providing access to yearbook images for promotional materials and activities. We can provide you with an electronic version of your yearbook that can assist you with reunion planning. E-Yearbook.com will also publish the yearbook images online for people to share and enjoy.
Material on this website is protected by copyright laws of the United States and international treaties.
No protected images or material on this website may be copied or printed without express authorization.