Text from page 8:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
The man with red hair . . . matching tie and suspenders
. . . chalk in hand . . . teaching us to think . . . a dry hu-
mor all his own . . . never too busy to give extra help
, . . answering our many, many questions . . . would you
whip up a sample? . , . K 2 Mg2 . . . sin2 + cos2 -
l . . . "Do you wanna be the biggest man on the moon?,'
. . . "l'll drop you!" . . . humorist . . . mathematician . . .
physicist . . . friend . . . most important of all . . . a good
teacher . . . to you, Mr. Geddes, we dedicate the 1956