Text from page 15:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
r s s A ,,, ,,,,,.,,
YOKO , J P
Yokosuka, Japan, one of the Navy's largest bases, was to be our adopted home for some time. As
we arrived and for ages thereafter, or so it seemed, the rains came, but weather was not enough to
dampen the spirit of expectation. Those who had been to Japan before were anxious to see what had
changed, and renew their acquaintance with the Orient. For those who came for the first time, they
were to learn that here was a chance for a truly new experience, a chance to learn of a diflerent
people and a different way of life. The world gets smaller, and yet travel to the Far East is still a rare
opportunity. We knew this, and with this knowledge we set out to try not merely to look at. but to see.
. S- S
Q ' K , , fn", , i'
f WN. , A W