Text from page 17:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
The Redmen athletic program originates from the modern gymnasium.
to build . . .
To build an athlete takes much more than train-
ing in muscular strength and physical endurance. It
requires stamina of character and patient sportsman-
ship, strategic planning and quick thinking. It takes
a program like Northeastern offers.
A member of the Oklahoma Collegiate Athletic
Conference and the National Association of Inter-
collegiate Athletics, Northeastern State College pro-
vides training and recreation through all phases
of competitive sports.
Scoring again are the Redmen nine”