Text from page 11:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
In 1942 the Tattler came out with printed sig-
natures of all seniors.
In 1946 Hugh Anderson graduated.
In 1947 Miss Charlotte Walker was voted most
In 1952 wrestling started.
In 1954 Homer Hatcher became first assistant
In 1956 we moved to the new high school
In 1957 Mr. Zabel retired after 23 years as
In 1958 Mr. Matthews retired after 36 years.
Mr. Walker's Cup Winning Track Team