Text from page 10:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
Past . .
In 1923 William Matthews started the first
band in Niles H. S.
In 1926 L. S. Walker came out with his first
In 1927 Clarence Moore debated with Lorna
Eager. Now as man and wife they debate
In 1929 Russell Gebby started teaching in
In 1931 Art Mould graduated.
In 1932 Joe Hess, Plym Park Golf Pro. grad-
In 1937 Senior Class Day started.
In 1939 Clarence Moore was voted best look-
ing man teacher.
. Q, '
2 W' N ,
Mr. Mathews First Band”