Text from page 13:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
! , .
Q, ..,: , ,,
1. Cross Country has only a few partieipants,
but those competing must be'df-dieated. Bill
Galt fights off the fatigue that is part of the
demanding sport. 2. Student Couneil members
work hard"to plan many aetivities for the stu-
dent body. Jeff Hawkins delivers his Campaign
speeeh for the Student Council elections. 3.
Band members spent heetie moments loading
buses in preparation for their trip to the
Orange Bowl. Julie Houska expresses her
extreme enthusiasm. 4. The first play of the
season. "Girl Crazy," was a great sueeess.
Mark Mitchell, Chris Drew, Dan Rodden, and
Julie Cavanaugh demonstrate their talents.
.., ,,,,,,. . 1
,,,,,. 1 ,R
, , ?
'.-,na 1.-7 P. Jr,
.. , 'I
., ,. . ,
as 4n.1' .on
Q M .- . A
" ' rg .-..
4. 'gf 1' '. s
-.,. -rs ,- .Q
.4-me-14 '- .,.
... . -H
. 5" -v
Hs. "fl Z
H. , .
as -fi img?
.-'.!nil!'.' ...F 13”