Text from page 7:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
li' 1 --n i
-- -3- un.. 11
in -1 P1- 11
N PLANNING a yearbook, the first thing to consider is
the theme which is to link all parts of the book into a
unified whole. This theme is most fully carried out in the art
uiork which appears throughout.
This year. "Politics" was chosen, in keeping with the
political activity which has made the year a memorable one.
Although this student government is not of a political
nature. the students were more than ordinarily interested in
national politics. For this reason. we consider our selection
an appropriate one for the 1933 "Golden Key."