Text from page 7:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
TO ELMER P. MEULENDYKE AND RAYMOND F. SAVAGE
THIS MONROLOG IS RESPECTFULLY DEDICATED. THE STAFF
FEELS THAT THEIR UNSELFISH SACRIFICE OF TIME AND
LABOR FOR THE SUCCESSFUL PRODUCTION OF ONE OF THE
SCHOOL'S MAJOR PUBLICATIONS SHOULD BE RECOGNIZED.
IN A BROADER SENSE THE 1936 MONROLOG IS DEDICATED
TO THE ENTIRE FACULTY OF MONROE-FROM PRINCIPAL TO
SUBSTITUTE TEACHER. AS FIT REPRESENTATIVES FOR THE
FACULTY BODY MR. MEULENDYKE AND MR. SAVAGE HAVE
BEEN SELECTED. FOR IT IS IN THE FACULTY, NOT IN THE
BUILDINGS OR THE STUDENTS, THAT THE DETERMINING
VALUE OF A SCHOOL LIES.
Elmer P. Meulendyke Raymond F. Savage