Text from page 9:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
His ship ocean gripecl.
His hand on the 'helm, disaster repelling,
He challenges the Wild raging sea.
With persuasive force, maintaining his course,
Through ripple and Wave his ship he will save
F rom the youthful, ravenous sea.
With stubborn will and relentless courage
The storm beaten mariner continues his voyage,
Hiding the scars and forgetting the wrecks,
fFor self or for service telling only the best?D