Text from page 239:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
Debaters often use their hands to emphasize
especially important points in their presenta-
tions. Iunior Doug Griffith practices his
debating technique. Photo by Scott Coleman.
Careful planning and a great deal of
forethought go into successful debating. junior
Ray Berry presents his side of the issue in class.
Photo by Scott Coleman.
. ' is C
Rehearsals for speech were sometimes held on
the second floor of the library. Sophomores
Andrea Hoffman and Iulie Roberts practice "A
Mug of Beer." Photo by Scott Coleman.
Careful timing was an important part of
debating. Teacher lean Boles gives a one
minute signal to a debater. Photo by Scott
Speech!Debate 0 237”