Text from page 8:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
, . 'La
U U! H nw.
F 1 g
From the time that Jacob Love iirst organized a high school in
this community down until the present, there has been continued pro-
gress in school building construction. At first, the school in the upper
story of a business building, then the old frame building followed by a
modern brick building built in 1914. Now we have a new and modern
classroom auditorium addition to the old brick building.
A school, the same as churches and other community organiza-
tions must haveactive interest and real spirit behind it.
As this new building rose higher and higher our ideals rose with
it until today it stands as a monument to the progressive thought and
spirit of this community. Today we can enjoy its benefits and know
that it will be one of the best mediums through which our community
will win its place in the World.”