Text from page 5:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
tsss W 1 -A ' 1 rsr W. W
The auditorium, nearing completion, rises above the fine arts department.
MacArfhur Hugh School . . . The Beginning
MacArthur High School first opened its doors on September 3, 1963, with an enrollment
of 724 students. The school, designed by Wright, Rich and Associates, is one of the most out-
standing and modern in this area. When completed, sometime before September, 1965, it
will cost approximately 354,000,000 and will accommodate 2,800 students. MacArthur High
School will have 84 classrooms including these specialized departments: home economics,
industrial arts, music, speech and drama, art, and language labs.
Each day this year over 1,500 students passed through the "Cardinal Doors."”