Text from page 10:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
LOSELY entwined with the nieniories of scenic Dubuque
is linked the history of our Alma Mater. Hence in lay-
ing the setting for this fifth volume of COllll11lJlZ1'S year-
book the staff has chosen to unfold, in brief review, the historic
growth of each.
The story of nian's advance from his first meeting with
the aborigines expands with a glanior of romance that invites
further communion, and hence offers itself as a fitting subject
for an historical background.
As progress connotes the general tenor of the age, and as
the staff similarly has labored to suggest that characteristic in
this volume, it was thought fitting that this motif be exem-
plified in the theme of the Purgold of Progress.
,,. -, V41