Text from page 3:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
Me of Lincoln High School, Manitowoc, Wis-
consin, in order to promote high standards of conduct, so that
the student body will be held in esteem by the public, and
also to aid in the development of the best type oi student
citizenship, do establish and accept the following code:
A LINCOLN HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT:
l. Has respect for authority at all times.
2. Gives full consideration to the rights oi others.
3. Has respect for the property of others.
4. Recognizes established standards of behavior and is
willing to abide by them so that his actions will not
harm the reputation of the school.
5. Is honest and trustworthy.
6. Possesses high moral values.
7. Is willing to accept responsibility.
8. Respects his parents and accepts his share ol respon-
sibility in making home conditions pleasant.
9. ls willing to cooperate with fellow students and teachers.
10. Will not repeat idle gossip or rumor, and is careful not
to form any opinion about a matter until all the facts
Approved by the Student Council
October 28, l947.
Approved by the Student Body
October 30, 1947.”