Text from page 12:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
OMR CII ASSIFS
Ml- URS UHLIINIE
The School cannot be considered without think-
ing of the students: for the pupils, with their indi-
vidual personalities, from the pattern and design of
every school, making it what they themselves are.
They give to it life, and keep it eternally young.
They give it themselves, youth, to shape and to
form into strong characters. They give it their young
ideas, their zest and their enthusiasm. They give
their faith in all its undertakings and in all it stands
for. They make its failures, their failures, its suc-
cesses, their successes. They work for it, hope for
it, plan for it. And all through their life they cannot