Text from page 12:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
GEORGE A. WILSON
llOl'I1'l1lI1LlLlI'y 4th, 1855.
Dieml 'lzinunry 16th, 1931
Memher of the Township Boiirtl of Etlucntion 1897 99, 19
President of the Township Bozircl of Eclucgition 1909 31.
Founder of the Olcl Boys' Athletic Association.
Merchant, Brinker, :intl Civic Lentler.
Presitlent nncl Director of the L11 Salle c1l11lII1l3Cl' ol Cloni-
merce and Tri-City Hygienic Institute.
President of the L11 Salle Inn Company.
Director of the Mzitthiessen Hegeler Zinc Company.
President of the Wilson General Agency.
Snperintenilent of the Light, Fire, and Water Departments
of Lu Salle in the earlier years of his career.