Text from page 12:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
CHRIS CARMEN, Katie McPartland, and Mary McPartland take a jump from
the regularities of a school day.
BOB HARMON examines a radio for faulty wiring. hs.,
We have set down our goals and traditions
from a great past in every
aspect of our school,
Establishing the present, striving for
v.-. - ,
AUTO MECHANICS student investigates the prob-
lems of a car project.
a great future. ,
nl , .
ku. M. 1
,Niall -1' w 'X
f , f ,Z -f 'af
-,V If f '55' 5'
,, . .r -1
,, A gg, , wr
,, -WjYjI'.QT- ' 'A F . J - , ,
,,...-, -:L.L1...1 '-
,. f-..4...-f--L-2 Q . - H -
BELINDA STURM improves her dunk shot during gym.