Text from page 10:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
i HUGH s. BONAR
Sup erintcnd ent
,-idwmeemwz 76 WMM Eeiazeww Wiwz Wm 2m
The new world frontiers opened by aviation give to this generation of
young people a vast new range of opportunities. To train for these opportunities
is one of the important objectives of modern secondary schools.
Much that is being taught today will continue to be valuable in this train-
ing. However, changed global responsibilities of all people require changed
educational programs. If we are to deal successfully with the people around
the world, we must understand their social customs, their goverments, and
Human relations advancement must keep pace with technological advance-
ment. If technology wins this race, we perish. If supremacy of human relations
directs technological advancement, we may know the golden age.
-Hugh S. Bonar