Text from page 8:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
Blllllll Ui llllllhillll
The Board of Education is composed of nine members, elected annually by the school patrons,
which are scattered throughout the congregations of the Johnstown district.
The board holds its meetings monthly, at which time matters are discussed pertaining to
the welfare of the school, especially financial matters, in which field they have been quite suc-
One of their main problems last summer was to acquire enough money to put brick on the
school. They also are planning another large project for the years to come. We all want to
give our prayerful and also financial attention to the future project.
We surely appreciate the efforts of our school board in keeping J. M. S. functioning effec-
tively. Without their helpful counsel our school could not succeed.
yt! at J . ' .1, """"
Mc Ness Glenn Thomas Hollsopple, Pa., R.D.2”