Text from page 7:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
To a man, to whom we of the Sixth Form owe so
very much, we dedicate this volume of the Pantagmph.
For Mr. john M. Heath has not only guided our destinies
in the selection of colleges, but has also earned the
universal respect and admiration of the Class of 1958
by always having our best interests at heart. This is far
too small a tribute to a man who has been not just a
faculty advisor to us but a friend as wellg we have been
able to bring our most perplexing problems to himg he has
helped us solve these problems with sincerity and
enthusiasm. Because of our profound respect for him and
our realization of his unselfish devotion, we, the Class of
1958, humbly dedicate this Pantgraph to Mr. john M.