Text from page 13:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
Board of Education Guides Expansion
Education is a double-rooted plant. One branch is the preparation ot the individual
to lead a productive life, the other, to live cooperatively, respecting the dignity ot his
fellow man. Whether or not education meets its goal depends upon its administrators.
Hillside is fortunate in having a Board of Education which has wisely provided for indi-
vidual as well as community expansion.
Mr. Joseph Ram, President, Mr. Abe Charnack,
T. Branom, Superintendent of Schools, Mr. l. Lute
John F. Berting, Mr. Peter Humanik, Mr. Arnold
LEFT: Groundbreaking for school improvements
Mr. Gilbert Chamberlain, Mr. Charles Mancuso,
FIRST ROW: Mrs. J. Eleanor Nulton, Mrs. Helen P. Kirkpatrick, Secretary
Vice President, Dr. Wayne
Share. SECOND ROW: Mr
H. McClow, Mr. Frank Hill
Mr. Thomas A. Roy.
Gnd new COf15l'l'UCilOl'1.”