Text from page 15:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
To Guide Us
Mr. Eddis E. lanes is the assistant principal of our school. l-le has the large
responsibility ot niakinq the schedules for the teachers and planninq the prof'
grains tor the students. School attendance is another concern of Mr. lanes. The
students who need to he excused froni school consult him. Supervision of the
halls is also a duty ol Mr. lanes.
Mr. Kenneth Knox and Miss Helen Andrews are our school counselors.
These counselors help our students lirst by qtvinq tests to find out their vocae
tional aptitudes and second by helping to place them in jobs, ln addition, Mr.
Knox is the sponsor ol the Edison Leadership Club and is in charqe of the lockers.
Mix Knox Miss Andrews
. ,. Q
X K ' X