Text from page 7:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
Dear Members of the Class of 1948:
It is with much pleasure that I have this opportunity to address you upon the
completion of your high school career. You have engaged in many activities during
your four years in high school, of both a group and individual nature. These activities
have been of developmental value to you because you have actively participated. In the
things that you do after you have received your high school diploma, all will be of
value if you put yourself into the project. This is true whether it be recreational or
occupational. The high school faculty, underclassmen, and the Board of School Directors,
wish you every advantage in Whatever occupation you engage.
We invite you to visit the high school at any time and to attend high school
athletic contests and other programs.
-C. W. ELLENBERGER