Text from page 174:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
'On Our Wa '
The 8th and 9th grade students,
although separated from the upper
classmen had their own band, chorus,
cheerleaders, pep rallies, and dedicated
athletes. They also participated in the
annual magazine drive.
Page 170 - lj Eighth Grade Sponsor - Mrs. Marczynski. 25 Ninth Grade Ojjlcers - Teresa Montiel -
Secretary, Kim Chambers - Vice President, Ella Walker - President, Beth Parker - Treasurer. 31
Eighth Grade Omcers - Karen Ainerling - secretary, Kathy Andrews - Vice President, Kim Stookey -
President, Lori Hardigan - Treasurer. Page 171 - Tom Courson getting ready for a strike. SJ Bowling
Omcers - Teresa Smith, Mike Smith, Jill Serio. 62 How does this go again? 75 East Bay Bowling Team. 81
Mr. Bennett - Sponsor.
l7O f Organizations I 8th and 9th Grade”