Text from page 3:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
Adv. .........-- ----A' ' '
e Tennis T
eom, Under the guid
n holding its own '
son with four wi
ance of Mr. Kelly,
in the County so tar this sea-
ns and three losses, and in the city it
one ond Won one. With the present line up of
Chrzanowslci, Hensel, and Grier in the singles an '
doubles team of McAlpine and Stango
doubles team of De-Ponce and
to play to further vict
, Qnd the second
LaFt'occa, the team hopes
Members of the Gym Team participate in gym
tics with teams of other high schools, colle
' plebes, and AAU. Novices '
ge frosh, Arm y