Text from page 6:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
ed Lov shal vi
bygge vort Land
"with law shall we build our land,
not with lawlessness lay it waste."
Chis was the introduction to the
ancient code of laws in Norway, dating
from the beginning of the nsth century.
Chese laws had been in existence in
Norway much earlier, being transmitted
from mouth to ear by the "lovsigemann"
or "lawman" at the annual assemblies
in the several districts of the country.
Chese assemblies were at the same
time legislative bodies and courts of
from time immemorial the Norwe-
gians were free men, with equal rights
before the law.”