Text from page 16:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
Juniors jane Calvert, Mary Kay King, and Kathy Mc-
Greane enjoy a gab session.
On the night of October 25, the doors of Darlington
High School were opened to welcome returning
alumni and students to the 1968 FFA Sweetheart
dance. Music was provided for the event by the New
Counts, a local rock group.
At ten o'clock the candidates were escorted to the
crowning area by the officers of the FFA Chapter.
The ballots of the attending boys were tallied and
announcer Denny Malott named Sophomore atten-
dant, Beth Thomas, Sweetheart '68,
The queen and all her attendants then led the Sweet-
Queen Beth and her court each received a compli-
mentary box of candy from the FFA Chapter.
FFA SWEETHEART, Beth Thomas, and FFA Secretary
Steve Tuescher, during the royal dance.”