Text from page 17:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
"God's rarest blessing is after all, a good
"Thought is property of him who can en-
tertain it. and of him who can adequately
"For manners are not idle but the first of
loyal nature and of noble mind."
"Teil, says the proverb, is the sin of fame."
"Wearing all that weight of learning, light-
ly, like a flower."
IA PERIT.-X 'HT I 9 2 7