Text from page 9:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
UO ljOl7ZO'Z'ZOlU .
l- ' fx
. "1 X
Tomorrow is the day for which we are building .
To those of tomorrow we leave the dream that we have
cherished and added to during this year . . . to
them we turn over the material things we have built
and the intangible spirit that is Compton High, know-
ing they will make it better for having been here.
Tomorrow others will walk where we have, down cam-
pus lanes . . . where we have built well, they will
gain . . . where we have built poorly, they will build
To every person who will love or live for Compton High
We give our heritage.
. ,KJ .A .
'I' x Y
g S "
t r ll L f A ,h
kk X 1
l . fl”