Text from page 10:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
Board of Education
Left to right: William Harrison. Dr. C. l. Sl lt I: H .mm art NIC n v 1 'N u
Leslie King. .lim Wilhns.
To the Students of Columbus High School:
The Board of Trustees and the administration have
been endeavoring constantly to help you, the stu-
dents of Columbus High School, to grow to become
better citizens of your community and your country
by offering unlimited opportunities. By taking ad-
vantage of these opportunities, each student is pre-
paring himself for a place in life.
I sincerely wish that every student would realize
the importance of developing his abilities and take
advantage of the opportunities available for his
physical, mental, and moral growth.