Text from page 11:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
JOHN PATTERSON 81 CO
-B2 TAILCDFQS :ir AN D :ir IIVII-'CDI-QTILI-Q5 'f
k THE PATTERSON BUILDING.
Nos. 25 and 27 WEST 26TH STREET, NEW YORK
'rlllrslsslllf Ilf W
lnn,nll,1ll+311 A T Wi
Q E i f - 4-
Q . . -j, .-- :ll-is -:5 SW
V S H
- X -1 - lu l l - T
J W lgiiu-is .1 .Ja
l s. LY IW, tw: :Hr 161 L71 1 1 5
, L- -D 1 I W: .ln
V ul1ulHhQl'isll2 S
-. . -l U I '73 X 3?
'w,,,,. zu. Iniporters for our own exclusive use of all colors, in Drab, Blue, Green, Brown, and Oxford Mixed Box Cloths
for Great-Coats, Devons for Body-Coats, Stcckinettes, and Kerseymeres for Breeclies, and Valencias and Plushes
for Waist-Coats. Also inany specialties, such as the Green for Coaching Club and Country Club Harriers, and
Y' ' X' Hunting Pinks in Weight for use both in the field and for full dress.