Text from page 9:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
Zamelfl Neecffzam fade
Something New Has Been Added
There is no doubt that Everett N. Case, dean of
the Harvard School of Business Administration and
Colgate's incoming president, will fit into the pattern
of tradition and philosophy which have been in ex-
istence since 1819.
Mr. Case is a graduate of Princeton, has done
graduate work at Harvard and holds a degree from
Cambridge University. Only 40, he is the second
youngest chief executive in Co1gate's history.
In the best Colgate tradition, Mr. Case is a
Baptist, but unlike Dr. Cutten, he is a Democrat.
An authority on monetary history, he is interested in
the problems of dairy farmers and international