Text from page 15:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
LEE YODER History lectures require speedy, but accurate, notations.
Jrld Cultures, Government, Economics
lIhat's the principle involved?" . . . a minute by
inute follower of current events . . . known for his
written reviews" . . . likable personality . . . a mod-
n day critic of our "Founding Fathers" . . . active B
viser of Student Council.
DUANE KAUFFMAN JAMES LAPP
.S. History, Pa. History, Boys' Physical Education Church History, Psychology
f you get 10004, on my written review it was a Active full-time disciple of God . . . always ready
:or test." . . . his voice disseminates throughout to talk to students . . . dedicated to the prob-
ie school . . . skillful lecturer . . . never a dull mo- lems of youth . . . interesting chapel speaker
ent . . . interested in politics. . . . broad-minded.